Beautiful Quaint Couples Escape
4 Max Guests
1 Loft Bedrooms
Available: April – October
Great for couples or a small family looking for a beautiful location to get away from the busy city life. Wake up to the sound of beautiful birds singing and enjoy your nightly bonfire overlooking a gigantic bluff in the hill country of Northeast Iowa.
1 Mile from the nearest Trout Stream
2 Miles from the Upper Iowa River
Within 5 Miles of numerous other Coldwater Creeks such as the Pine, Patterson, Bear, North Bear and Waterloo Creeks.
- New Hiking Trail Available. Take a Hike on over a mile worth of trail to a beautiful overlook.
Check-in is at 3:00 PM
Check-out is at 11:00 AM
Check-out is negotiable upon request; see policies.
All cabins are non-smoking and pets are not allowed on or in the property. Please refer to our policies for more info.
- No Pets on/in the Property
- No Smoking in Cabins
- No Motorized Recreational Vehicles
Weekday Rate: $150
Weekend Rate: $175
*Prices listed are per night and are subject to change.
*Holiday Rates Vary.
Cedar Cabin features the following amenities
- Bed Linens
- Garbage Bags
- Hand & Dish Towels
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen TV
- Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplace
- Fantastic Views
- Picnic Table
- Deck Chairs
- Fire Ring
- Charcoal Grill
- Outdoor Seating
- Corn Hole Set
- Firewood Available for Purchase
What to Bring
- Charcoal for Grill
- Bath Towels
- $5.00 per wood bundle, please don't transport firewood
- More Lawn Chairs if you would do not want to use the picnic tables for around the fire
Sleeping Arrangement3 Beds Total